Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Countless blessing

So, i've been down and low.. with no determination to move on.. Lingering on yester-past and gone. a friend took notice of my emotional state and send me quoted words from bing crosby song, 'count your blessings', that goes like these..

11:31 AM when i am worried and i cant sleep
11:31 AM i count my blessings instead of sheep
11:31 AM and i fall asleep, counting my blessings
11:32 AM when my bankroll is getting small
11:32 AM i think of when i had none at all
11:32 AM and i fall asleep, counting my blessings
11:35 AM ...

and just to make sure i get it on my stubborn head,.. he sum it for me..

11:41 AM ya never feel down, that's what the song says
11:41 AM if you just stop n look around, there's alot to be thankful of
11:42 AM and with that in mind, you need not to be worried

yes i know... i was just reluctant to feel happy these days.. So lets just give 'count-your-blessings' a try.. here i go, counting my blessing..

*btw, these are in scattered order*

loving family that is there and care
electricity and all the comfort it brings
Television when there is nothing to do
chickflick and chicklit
weekends to rest
Mcdonalds supersized french fries
sushi tei for afford-able sushi
my job that kept me occupied
jobs well-done
chocolate milk for breakfast
goodhair days that comes often
jelly shoes that rain-proof
brain that works
sweet orange that i had on lunch

blue fingernails.. or pink,.. or nude,.. or whatever colour i want it to be
silly jokes that got me all smiles
God to believe in times of doubts
fit in to my skinny jeans
rainy season so i can wear my scarf
summer to wear flip-flop
black voluminizing mascara that make my lashes miles long..
tofu and tempe and having them whenever i want, yippee!!
soymilk
greenbean milk, yumm :q
jeff dunham and peanut and achmed :))


clothes to keep me warm
Air Conditioning to keep me cool
umbrella to shade from the sun
tea with milk
freebies and gift
blush on when i feel pasty
lipbalm and lipstick
eyelash curler
clean water
peanut butter
sugar and carbs
youghurt
chocolate banana
white gadgets
white bread.. i love bread
white rice.. i love this too

BBQ potato chips
DDR arcade :p
words to express myself
and friends that stop their life and ask 'how u doing?'..


if i am counting.. i dont have a good enough reason to feel unhappy..
countless blessing,..
its what life been giving me
and i need not to be worried..
at least not today

today i am fine..

2 comments:

fitra arlem said...

"and friends that stop their life and ask 'how u doing?'.."

hihihi Joey sekali ya..
maaf ga pentiiing..

tp tulisan yang menyenangkan..
good to read
just be positive..

Unknown said...

No.. no-no-no-no-not in a 'joey' kind of way... please don't..