Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Banned from my menu!

Due to conciously starting a healthy eating habit, i've said my goodbye to these food:

1. DONUTS - Deepfried carbs topped with sugar, and i suspect possible trans fat.. BAN!
2. SODA - I heard its corrosive.. BAN!
3. MARTABAK - Made of carbs, sugar and butter, with no nutrition... BAN!
4. CANDY - Sugar, sugar, sugar, maybe a bit of fat.. but it is sugar.. BAN!
5. WHIPPED CREAM - It is made from fat, it is fat, and i have never miss it anyway.. ban!
6. INSTANT NOODLE - High with calories, carbs, and fat, no nutrition.. ban!
7. BUTTER - Though not completly, it is kinda banned from my bread!

so next time, please don't offer me these..

french fries and potato chips are the next nomination to be ban from my 'OK-FOOD' list, but i haven't got the strenght to say goodbye just yet..

No comments: