Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back to school

Cherrious has gone back to school!!
Its started on April 2011, and life hasn't been easy since. I have to juggle between work, school and bazar, and sleep... and i'm not a good juggler, oo please help me God!
Its a good thing that i'm so excited going back to school so my energy hasn't been run out.

Cos life really Is so crazy right now, that last night, I have to celebrate my brother birthday while working on my thesis. And the only thing i have to keep my cool is by keep repeating 'i'll be smarter by 2012' mantra. But really i've been struggling hard just to keep afloat. anyway that's the way to grow right, by struggling.

So i'm working really hard to keep my enthusiasm over the top, to kill the feeling of being beaten.

wish me a good grow! :D

4 comments:

brat said...

I'll be smarter by 2012..now that's some inspirational stuff...;)
Happy growing :)

btw I'm also in Jakarta.

Unknown said...

Oo wooww really?
From your blog, i thought you'd probably be living somewhere in India.
Well, welcome to to my city then :D hope you have lots of fun here..

brat said...

I used to but now I moved to jakarta..pretty new though..,
by the way, any other means of communication ?email?gtalk?
add me er.arora@gmail.com
-cya
cheers
Brat

Em said...

The greatest feeling of reading someone else's journal is to know that you're not alone :) That's exactly how I feel when I read yours! Thanks thanks thanks for sharing.