Thursday, June 24, 2010

My many blogs

okay so i have a lot of blog!...
why? you might ask.
its because i heard that blogger should have a focus topic on their blog. and in my defense, each of them are dedicated for different purpose.
like..
cherrious is me! I like to think of it as the mothership, as it is my main blog, and really about whatever i want to blog as my heart wishes to. and it is the most scattered of all. hahaa...

hari-hari Jakarta is also me but in bahasa Indonesia, keep in mind though that hari-hari Jakarta is not a translation of cherrious.. its more about Jakarta intentionally, and post that i think is better to be written in bahasa, so i don't want to mix it in with cherrious as it might confuse my international reader(*one can hope)!

curlymind is about stuff that i make. ideas that are non job related and had no place in my portfolio,.. they go here

and Cherrious eco is my earth musing and me being earth friendly.

portfolio is obviously dedicated to my commercial portfolio as designer, if i ever updated it. No need to look into it now, as there is nothing there to see, literally. 7 years of AD is just too overwhelming, but i am making progress, i finally got the intro post, heheheee i'll let you know if its up. :p

Thinking about God is me trying to write an essay on my journey to find God, little thoughts and findings about God..

so,.. this is not organized,.. i'm trying..


PS. i put a navigation menu on the left side of the blog so, hope it'll be more convenience to explore..

No comments: