Monday, March 31, 2008

Heard on Horton hears a who!

This weekend i've found my self wondered off again on sunday, with my favorite Ally, Ms.Hakiki, doing our same old-same old.. Like Sorting our heads on brunch, browsing through shoe-shop while contemplating things, and blurted fragment of thoughts by the sale box, basically just trying to figure out life.. and somehow by the afternoon, feeling like we have grow wiser and running out of shop to stroll, anyway.. we decided to go to the theater and end up watching HORTON HEARS A WHO..

and it was the right decision to make! Cos by the end of the movie,.. we have grow even wiser (^0^)v

Check out my favorite lines from the movie:
KATIE: "On my specks everyone's a pony, and they all eat rainbow and poop butterflies..."

HORTON: "I can't put it down. And I won't! After all A person is a person. No matter how small."



HORTON(upon crossing a long unsteady bridge): I have to think light. I'm light as a feather. I am light as a feather.

HORTON: All right, I gotta get this speck up to the top of Mount Nool A.S.A.P, whatever that means, probably act swiftly awesome packaderm!

HORTON: I will make monkeys of these monkeys, for it is their destiny!

KANGAROO: Have you forgotten what we've discussed?
HORTON: Oh no, I'm an elephant and elephants never forget, it's a curse really! I remember, I was on my head and you said hmm and I looked up and you said ,what are you doing?, and I said the thing about the speck, then you pulled my ears and you poked me in the forehead...
KANGAROO: Horton!
HORTON: Well you did.

there are many more, but its more than i can remember from one sitting.. so,.. i'll post some again,.. maybe ;p

2 comments:

fitra arlem said...

pemilihan katanya bagus...
ga biasa...
aku suka postingannya...

hmm...
ato gue yang terlalu biasa vocab englishnya ya...

hiks..
anyway, mau nonton horton jugaaaa...

Unknown said...

ahhh terimaaaa kasssiiiiiiiiiiii.... (^0^)v
akuu terharuuu hingga berkaca2 T_T